Are there examples of complex meshes of exponential tech currently running?2018-06-24T15:09:35+00:00

Home Page Forums Technology Forum Are there examples of complex meshes of exponential tech currently running?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

We hear a lot about the conversion of exponential tech such as IoT, blockchain, AI, and data analytics and how the combinations of such technologies will enable many improvements in the human experience. What are the prominent examples of that happening today? If there aren’t any, why not? What is still missing?

Selfself
    Participant

Danilo,
    There is a major market event that will be emerging in the 3-7 year time horizon. I refer to it as the consumption convergence. Basically, it is a computing infrastructure that optimizes consumer consumption. It combines sensors (IoT) to gather information about various forms of consumption. This data is then fed to various providers who use it to optimize their service delivery. A simple example is the data used by smart thermostats (IoT) for demand response energy systems. The same can be seen in electric cars. I’ll leave this at this point. If you are still out there, I’ll be happy to add detail. I’ve been working on models that explain high tech evolution for the purpose of forecasting these types of events in detail. I’d be happy to share in exchange for critical commentary.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.